Top Smartwatches 2016
In spite of the fact that we are already in year 2016, it still doesn’t seem like there’s really a lot happening in the smartwatches world. The Mobile World Congress is just about to happen, and we are more than sure that there is something cooking and something is in store for smartwatch fans. Most of the smart watches are designed to look timeless and fashionable. It’s still unsurprising that some of these watches from two years ago are still doing great and are good options to go for even today. However, we’ve seen some new and fresh hardware from Samsung. Nevertheless, there are some top brands that have maintained their standard and quality. We can have a look at five of them.
5. Sony SmartWatch 3
- Sony has made very interesting moves as far as smartwatches are concerned, despite the fact that they have helped build up the category with their live view gadgets and more of the like.
- The Sony SmartWatch 3 is an amazing Android Wear watch putting into consideration value and features.
- The watch may not possess fancy features as others may do, but it has GPS and the ability to charge from GPS.
- With the metallic strapping, it also has the ability to swap whenever one wants. It thus proves to be a great watch for those looking for something to do with daily fitness.
It might be a little bit disappointing because it lacks a very nice display and also because of the fact that the attractive metallic strap is a bit expensive.
4. Motorola Moto 360- 2nd Generation.
The first Moto 360 smartwatch came in as a great beauty of a smartwatch. The same case happens for the second generation version of the same, but in this case for varying reasons.
- The button still has similar looks and feels like those of the original.
- The sticking out lugs however might be a turn-off to some.
- This also means that the watch can be used and is flexible with any strap available.
- However, there are knurled options, various sizes and different colors to always choose from.
The flat tire design is still available here, and comes in the same persuasion as that the original Moto 360, but it’s pretty evolved and comes with bigger battery life, more choices and better overall performance.
3. LG Watch Urbane
The LG urbane is an essentially similar watch as its LG G Watch R predecessor.
- This watch has been designed to be a bit more traditional and appealing to more people.
- Users suggest that they could have added some more in comparison with the G Watch R.
- However, the LG Urbane watch is a classy smartwatch that comes with a fully-circular display, big battery life and a nice, attractive leather strap.
Otherwise, the watch is a great option and one that most people would be pleased to have if only the price would be a little revised and come in a better charger.
2. TAG Heuer Connected
Tag Heuer Connected was launched last year.
- The audience this was launched to couldn’t believe its price.
- It offers a little less than other Android smartwatches, moreover, it has a wonderful physical size that anyone would go for.
- Nevertheless, the watch is solidly-made, coming with an ideal display.The android watch stands out from the rest and is more of a modern design piece than any other.
The price might be a little higher and out of reach for some, but for a large number of people this is the best smartwatch option to go for.
1. Huawei Watch
It looks more like Samsung.
- Huawei came up with two new SmartWatch models of their 2015 hits during CES 2016.
- These were more directed to a feminine audience.
- Having Rose Gold and Swarovski already available today, the Huawei Watch comes in a perfect look with a lot on offer as well on any other detail.Having some of the best options of available watches, the Huawei Watch is outstanding and is able to go one step higher than the others.
However, there are high hopes for an upcoming successor at the end of the year.
Having the number of available smart watches growing dramatically, it becomes hard to keep a good track of the watches that stand out. Most of the available smart watches are quite similar in design, and always come in excellent preferences. To help make the most valid and informed decision on the best watch for the occasion, the above analysis provide buyers with a top list of the best five smart watches fit for various times and seasons
Choosing the best smartwatch right now is a tough task given the plethora of new models now on sale from the likes of Apple, Pebble, LG, Motorola, Tag Heuer, Fossil, Samsung and Sony.
There are so many great smartwatches to choose between, from the Android Wear army to the latest Pebble Watches, and the Apple Watches is selling like hotcakes too.
We’ve completely overhauled our best smartwatch guide to try and helped those looking to make the right decision. Whether you’re after a functional, sporty or something downright stylish, read on for our choice of the top tech timepieces to own right now.
To hear watch without the word smart in front of it will soon be indicative of an heirloom description. Even luxury watch brands have embraced smartwatches with some exciting announcements having already been made this year and more set to come.
In 2015, we saw Apple finally take the plunge into the smartwatches market, Pebble hit us with not one but three new smartwatches in one year alone, and LG dive even further into the pool with yet another smarter offering. So what else do we have to look forward to? Well, there are plenty of devices left to keep an eye out for.
It seems 2015 was the year of intelligent wrist adornment and chances are, 2016 will continue the trend, so here are all the best smartwatches to look forward to in 2016. We have included devices that have been announced but are not yet available to buy, as well as a few rumoured timepieces for good measure.